- Expert ability to multi-task and understand the role of prioritizing to drive task and project completion.
- Expert interpersonal and oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Expert organizational and planning skills attention to detail productive without compromising quality.
- Expert ability to work under pressure in order to achieve operational goals while maintaining an accurate Inventory.
- Expert ability to organize and set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and environment.
- Expert ability to operate a fork lift, pallet jack and hand truck safely.
- Solid ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Solid ability to be results-oriented that makes a difference, taking initiative to make things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude.
- Solid ability to think strategically and problem solve through conceptual thinking, analytical and planning skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Solid ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of warehouse and operations management.
- Solid knowledge of inventory software, preferably Oracle Inventory
- Solid understanding of mobile technology.
- Solid ability to read and speak English proficiently.
- Solid ability to handle sensitive and critical issues with demonstrated history of a commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required.
Minimum of two (2) years progressive inventory management experience is required. Background in an inventory related field/role preferred.
Requires ability to travel and drive to job sites as needed. Must have, prior to, and throughout employment, a current valid driver’s license. Work in performed in a warehouse environment. Physical effort is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Overtime work is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.